Here's what we do for companies looking to hire:
- We inform employers about the skills and assets of neurodiverse individuals of all abilities in their local supply pool.
- Help institute accommodations and natural supports to enable a person with a disability to thrive in the workplace.
- We bring the most qualified job candidates to each position.
- Serve as liaison between candidates and state and federal agencies.
- We collect results-driven data to monitor work performance, productivity, and quality.
Our guiding principles for companies when working with Upbound At Work
- Diversity creates a competitive advantage in human capital
- A candidate’s need for vocational rehabilitation is not indicative of their ability - all candidates will be evaluated so long as they can be reasonably accommodated
- Compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) is not, in itself, inclusion
- There is no job at your company that cannot be done by someone with a disability
- In striving for DEAI, there is no substitute for employment
- Past experiences with this community, positive or negative do not epitomize the community